1. Responsible for keeping the beverage service areas and refrigerating units stocked with supplies at all times.
2. Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests. Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual and in a professional manner.
3. Maintain current knowledge of liquor products and beverage specifications. Keep informed of continually changing beverage specials and property promotions.
4. Ensure all beverage deliveries are in compliance with safety requirements.
5. Receive and stock all beverage related products. Check stock received against written requisition to ensure order is accurate.
6. Assist bartenders in maintaining adequate amounts of supplies, i.e., ice, fruit, stir sticks, napkins, matches, etc. for the beverage areas.
7. Cuts, slices and peels perishable garnishes used for drinks.
8. Maintain cleanliness of bar area, equipment, beer lockers, refrigeration, and storage areas.
9. Assist in setup for special events, as needed.
10. Removes trash from beverage service areas.
11. Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates.
12. Report any guest concerns or complaints to immediate supervisor for resolution.
13. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
14. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
15. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
16. Complete other duties as assigned