1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must maintain an acceptable, departmental attendance record.
3. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
4. Perform all tasks required to provide service to the guests in the café area including answering guest inquires, etc.
5. Must wear the approved, departmental uniform.
6. Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests. Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual and in a professional manner.
7. Maintain current knowledge of product offerings and prices. Inform guests of food and beverage specials, prices, and portions of food items.
8. Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates.
9. Keep work area neat, clean, sanitized, and stocked of needed product and supplies.
10. Engage guests in conversation and make their experience memorable.
11. Report any guest complaints or concerns to immediate supervisor for resolution.
12. Be knowledgeable of the facility, as location of restrooms and telephones, hours of operations, etc. and be able to efficiently handle guest inquiries.
13. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
14. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
15. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
16. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Food and Beverage Department.
17. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
18. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
19. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organization needs and/or deemed necessary by the department manager.