1. Planning menus in cooperation with the tribal nutritionist and staff taking into consideration suggestions from the residents.
2. Responsible for purchasing of foods, preparation, and serving of meals.
3. Responsible for receipt, storage, and inventory of food and supplies.
4. Assist in implementation of food sanitation principles to ensure wholesome and safe foods.
5. Perform custodial duties, maintain care of equipment and premises and perform other housekeeping duties as needed.
6. Coordinate budget and purchasing with manager.
7. Must be able to perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
8. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
9. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
10. Must participate in the employee random drug-testing program.
11. Must follow all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of the Stockbridge/Munsee Community.
12. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
13. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
14. Required to attend job related, in-service, meetings, and training to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
15. Must adhere to tribal law and other applicable laws as well as tribal personnel policies and procedures, and land use codes.
16. May be required to satisfactorily complete an exam or other testing requirement(s) to determine skill proficiency.
17. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.