1. Load and operate the dishwashing equipment at the Clubhouse and Banquet Hall.
2. Keep the dishwashing equipment clean and report any functional or mechanical problems.
3. Monitor dishwasher temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
4. Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
5. Keep kitchen clean and organized throughout work shift and sweep and mop kitchen at end of scheduled shift.
6. Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
7. Bag and haul kitchen trash and recyclables to designated dumpsters.
8. Clear and reset tables in dining room as needed.
9. Clean food preparation and production areas as needed.
10. Assist with the preparation and service of food items, as requested.
11. Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by immediate supervisor.
12. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of Pine Hills Golf & Supper Club and the Stockbridge-Munsee Community.
13. Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates.
14. Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
15. Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
16. Must attend all meetings and training, as assigned.
17. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
18. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
19. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory personnel.
20. Report any guest complaints or concerns to immediate supervisor for resolution.
21. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
22. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
23. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
24. Complete other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
25. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.