1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set for the by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
3. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
4. Must wear the approved, departmental uniform.
5. Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests.
6. Maintain table numbers, time served, and assigned servers for each section.
7. Inform servers of guest placement and communicate any special requests or needs.
8. Take comp and VIP reservations. Answer telephone calls appropriately according to procedures.
9. Process monetary transactions with guests. Adhere to all revenue handling policies and procedures.
10. Maintain and verify cash drawer daily; keep cash drawer supplied with sufficient monies.
11. Maintain current knowledge of menu and beverage selections and menu prices.
12. Have a consistent awareness of all activities occurring in each section. Visibly monitor service and performance of each server.
13. Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates.
14. Keep work area neat, clean, and stocked of needed supplies.
15. Aid in clearing and setting tables, as necessary.
16. Report any guest complaints or concerns to immediate supervisor for resolution.
17. Be knowledgeable of the facility, as location of restrooms and telephones, hours of operations, etc. and can efficiently handle guest inquiries.
18. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
19. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
20. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
21. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort, and the Food and Beverage Department.
22. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
23. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
24. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organization needs and/or deemed necessary by the department manager.