1. Must attend all training as required by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Hotel Department.
3. Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
4. Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
5. Must attend all meetings, as required by the organization.
6. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
7. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
8. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Minimum Internal Controls, Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
9. Act as a resource to guests and team members by maintaining a thorough knowledge of the facility, special events, promotions, local attractions and other amenities.
10. Load and unload luggage onto tour busses (coaches).
11. Use proper language and phone etiquette when dealing with guests or peers.
12. Always use the guest’s name whenever possible.
13. Adhere to the highest service standards to offer the resort guests an optimum hospitality experience.
14. Respond to guest inquiries in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
15. When dealing with a guest complaint, demonstrate active listening skills and try to remedy the situation to the satisfaction of the guest. Turn in all complaints to the supervisor.
16. Report all pertinent information to the Hotel Front Office Coordinator.
17. Carry out all assignments received from the Front Office Supervisor or Coordinator.
18. Assist housekeeping if needed to help deliver towels, paper goods, or misc. items to hotel guest rooms.
19. Assist with special events such as, directing guests to event area, answering questions regarding events and help where needed.
20. Set high personal standards for performance and encourage others to do the same.
21. All other assigned duties.