1. Responsible for the administration of the Information Technology (IT) Department.
2. Responsible for directing and setting expectations with IT Managers and IT team.
3. Oversight of network systems including virtual and physical server hardware and software and its security, maintenance, and upgrade with support from the IT Team.
4. Oversight of computer systems including desktop computer hardware and peripherals, operating systems including Microsoft Windows, productivity software including Microsoft Office and anti-virus.
5. Oversight of all casino, resort, or office related software systems, upgrades and other departmental specific software.
6. Oversight of website maintenance and security.
7. Oversight of compliance with IT/Gaming related regulatory policies and procedures.
8. Direct management of employee computer orientation and training program.
9. Direct management of telephone systems.
10. Oversight of annual objectives, operating budget and capital budget for the IT Department(s) and report regularly on progress toward objectives.
11. Maintain management of computer inventory and develop an annual computer replacement plan.
12. Stay current on technological advances in the IT field, research and make recommendations on modern technology to improve operations.
13. Prioritize and manage IT projects and coordinate IT purchases for all departments.
14. Work with external IT vendors, consultants and engineers.
15. Maintain and develop IT standards, policies and procedures that comply with all casino policies and regulations.
16. Direct the training and development of IT Team.
17. Responsible for overall performance of IT Department and IT Team.
18. Must perform assigned duties in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
19. Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays.
20. Must inventory all equipment and technical assets.
21. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
22. Required to attend job related, in-service, meetings, and training to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
23. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the IT Department.
24. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
25. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
26. The above duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the Casino General Manager.