1. Work closely with marketing staff and other departments in establishing positive results in player development area to include a tracking system that provides timely feedback regarding; service
quality, service delivery, customer expectations, customer demand and unmet customer needs.
2. Must attend all training provided by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
3. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Marketing Department.
4. Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
5. Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
6. Must attend all meetings, as assigned.
7. Must dress professionally.
8. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
9. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including and not limited to: Employment Handbook, 10. Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Minimum Internal Controls, Department Procedures, memos and other communications from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
10. Assess and analyze all work performance activities for the purposes of continually improving the player development area. Establish performance measures for all activities of player development operations. Ensure player development personnel understand their duties and responsibilities and have the resources available to carry them out.
11. Generate motivation of staff to increase interest of high quality players in attending promotional activities.
12. Ensure established policies and procedures and departmental operating procedures are utilized and kept up-to-date at all times. Conduct regular departmental staff meetings to provide communication to staff to ensure successful management of all hospitality efforts.
13. Develop and maintain complimentary programs for appropriate players.
14. Develop and oversee responses to customers on complaints.
15. Maintain a log of all complimentary items given to customers.
16. Provide direction in forecasting market driven VIP packages and develop criteria for VIP direct mailings.
17. Develop and manage the player development area to cultivate and reactive relationships with high-worth casino guests.
18. Assist director in decisions pertaining to setting of criteria, reinvestment, redemptions, comps and any parameters needed to design an efficient, cost effective executive host program.
19. Provide on-going reports to appropriate management staff and make recommendations as needed.
20. Work with marketing staff and appropriate management staff to develop and monitor budget for the player development areas.
21. Directly supervise assigned marketing personnel.
22. All other assigned duties.