1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Responsible for doing minor maintenance on slot and video gaming machines.
3. Must assist the slot supervisor when required, including obtaining change and assisting customers in any way possible.
4. Must report all disputes, malfunctions and complaints to the slot supervisor and/or slot technician.
5. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
6. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
7. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Slot Department.
8. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
9. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
10. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the department supervisor, manager, director.