I. Performs training and moderate's individual or group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops across varied platforms and locations. Ensures annual training requirements are fulfilled by employees.
2. Formulates teaching outlines, determines instructional methods and creates applicable content.
3. Completes regular needs assessments. Sets objectives. Proposes training and development programs.
4. Confers with management, supervisors, and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives, and technologies.
5. Trains and coach' s managers, supervisors and others involved in employee on-the-job training (OJT) and other development methods.
6. Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget.
7. Obtains and/or develops effective training materials such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
8. Plans, organizes, facilitates, and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
9. Develops and maintains organizational communications such as bulletin boards, announcements, and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
10. Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
11. Modifies programs as needed.
12. Supervise HR training and/or customer care staff as assigned by the HR Manager.
13. Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the Stockbridge-Munsee Community and North Star Casino Resort.
14. Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR Staff.
15. Prepares all necessary departmental reports.
16. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
17. Required to attend job-related, in-service meetings and training to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
18. Must adhere to tribal law and other applicable laws as well as tribal personnel policies and procedures.
19. May be required to satisfactorily complete an exam or other testing requirement(s) to determine skill proficiency. See below.
20. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.