What is a CSA?
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) allows you to have a deeper connection to your food, without having to grow it. Your membership will give you an inside look at what is happening at the From the Earth growing center and will also give you first choice and special discounts on produce.
Why invest in the CSA?
- Receive special discounts on produce.
- Help the farm plan by sharing your input on the produce you and your family want.
- Have access to even more discounts by helping at the From the Earth growing center and attending educational events.
How does it work?
- Fill out a Farm the Earth CSA membership agreement
- For 15 weeks from late June through early October, we’ll pack a box of fresh veggies just for you
- Each week you can expect between 4 to 8 different vegetables in your box, expect a wider variety of produce into late summer and fall.
- You’ll come to the Land Office or Clinic to pick up your box during the designated times.
Full Share– Great for families or couples who really like fresh veggies.
Cost: $10/ week, $150 total (Retail value: $200) $30 deposit due by April 15th, $8/ week in season
Half Share– Great for an individual or couples.
Cost: $5/ week, $75 total (Retail value: $100) $15 deposit due by April 15th, $4/ week in season
Membership will be limited to 15 shares and will be reserved by receipt of membership agreement and deposit, other payment options available upon request. Membership agreements are available at Mohican.com under “Posting” or can be picked up from the Land Office.
From the Earth CSA Application