1. Must attend all training provided by the North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Food & Beverage Department.
3. Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
4. Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
5. Must attend all meetings, as assigned.
6. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
7. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
8. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Minimum Internal Controls, Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
9. Responsible for maintenance, and cleanliness of banquet rooms, hallways, storage and service areas.
10. Responsible for setting up, maintaining and breaking down banquet rooms.
11. Ability to follow directions from banquet event orders.
12. Provide prompt, efficient and courteous service to guests.
13. Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual and in a professional manner.
14. Assist banquet servers.
15. Monitor guest needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests are promptly fulfilled.
16. Ability to carry large and heavy trays on a continuous basis throughout a shift.
17. Responds quickly to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
18. Engage guests in conversation and make their experience memorable.
19. Report any guest concerns or complaints to immediate supervisor for resolution.
20. Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates.
21. Maintain proper stock of all product and supplies needed for service in assigned stations.
22. Be knowledgeable of the facility, as location of restrooms and telephones, hours of operations, etc. and be able to efficiently handle guest inquiries.
23. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
24. Reporting missing articles, damage or mechanical problems restaurant/lounge area and equipment.
25. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
26. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
27. Complete other duties as assigned.