1. Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests. Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual and in a professional manner.
2. Take beverage orders from guests and servers in a courteous manner.
3. Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the restaurant’s standard drink recipes.
4. Serve alcohol responsibly; watch for signs of intoxication and follow proper procedures to discontinue service when necessary.
5. Prepare and serve food from the bar grill menu.
6. Monitor guest needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests are promptly fulfilled.
7. Process monetary transactions with guests and staff. Adhere to all revenue handling policies and procedures.
8. Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas. Clean and sanitize grill and good prep after grill closes.
9. Maintain current knowledge of available beverages, drink mixing, and prices. Keep informed of continually changing beverage specials and property promotions.
10. Ensure proper identification and age of guests prior to serving alcoholic beverages.
11. Be knowledgeable of the facility, as location of restrooms, hours of operations, etc. and be able to efficiently handle quest inquiries.
12. Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by immediate supervisor.
13. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of Pine Hills Golf & Supper Club and the Stockbridge-Munsee Community.
14. Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates.
15. Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
16. Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
17. Must attend all meetings and training, as assigned.
18. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
19. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
20. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, 20. Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory personnel.
21. Report any guest complaints or concerns to immediate supervisor for resolution.
22. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
23. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
24. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
25. Complete other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
26. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.