1. Must attend all training provided by the North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Food & Beverage Department.
3. Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
4. Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
5. Must attend all meetings, as assigned.
6. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
7. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
8. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Minimum Internal Controls, Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
9. Accurately mix and serve beverages to guests following drink recipes. Manages and maintains the quality, consistency, and portion controls for all dispensed drinks.
10. Process monetary transactions with guests and beverage staff. Adhere to all revenue handling policies and procedures.
11. Maintain and verify cash drawer daily; keep cash drawer supplied with sufficient monies.
12. Maintain current knowledge of available beverages, drink mixing, and prices. Keep informed of continually changing beverage specials and property promotions.
13. Monitor guest needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests are promptly fulfilled.
14. Ensure proper identification and age of guests prior to serving alcoholic beverages.
15. Serve alcohol responsibly; watch for signs of intoxication and follow proper procedures to discontinue service when necessary.
16. Engage guests in conversation and make their experience memorable.
17. Report any guest concerns or complaints to immediate supervisor for resolution.
18. Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates.
19. Maintain proper stock of all product and supplies needed for service in assigned stations.
20. Be knowledgeable of the facility, as location of restrooms and telephones, hours of operations, etc., and efficiently handle guest inquiries.
21. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
22. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
23. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
24. Complete other duties as assigned