1. Responsible for identifying and developing players with increased potential through relationship building, event planning with pro-forma development and post-analysis, and other appropriate communication methods.
2. Responsible for working with declining players to maximize offer utilization and prevent program abuse.
3. Responsible for adhering to budgets and striving to improve the profit margin and revenues of the organization.
4. Ensures that all activities relating to player development programs and processes are communicated sufficiently through employee newsletters, articles, correspondence, communication programs, signage/collateral and memos.
5. Responsible for tasks that include but are not limited to: comp procedures, player assessment, increasing high-end guest loyalty, making event and upcoming visitation arrangements, booking special events, administrative tasks, report development, high level guest service skills, correctly measuring player reinvestment ranges.
6. Monitors the play habits, program and offer usage and preferences of all assigned players.
7. Responsible for promoting the Players Club program and acquiring new Players Club members with moderate to high potential.
8. Support Players Club Staff by providing leadership example and offer back-up assistance when available.
9. Under direction of Senior Executive Host, takes the lead in planning, coordinating implementing, and measuring Player Development events, programs and initiatives.
10. Maintains close communication with players through telemarketing, letter writing, and in-person contact regarding services available and upcoming special events to encourage visitation.
11. Maintains visibility on the casino floor and consistently spends a significant amount time with guests by participating in special events, onsite social functions, offsite hosted functions and daily interaction.
12. Reviews and monitors player ratings before and during shift to know who, of the rated player base, is present or is expected to arrive.
13. Contacts and follows up with assigned players regarding hotel reservations, parties, special events and concerts.
14. Provides general guest service information to guests.
15. Performs all clerical aspects of the job including logging of activities, submitting necessary reports, and filing of paperwork.
16. Due to the sensitive nature of guest privacy, this individual must be able to perform all duties with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
17. Uses discretion in all communications to, about, or with customers including their arrangements and finances; to include, signing a non-disclosure agreement.
18. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
19. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
20. Must dress professionally.
21. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Marketing Department.
22. Must be available on and off shifts for contact regarding players.
23. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
24. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
25. Must be able to work in conjunction with the hotel for booking player rooms.
26. Must be held to a higher standard due to added responsibilities.
27. Must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
28. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the department supervisor, manager, director.