1. Must possess a High School Diploma.
2. An Associate Degree in Facilities Management, Business Management, Project Management or Maintenance Management is preferred.
3. In lieu of an Associate Degree, candidate must be able to demonstrate a minimum of three years working experience in facilities management. With a working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and landscaping, mechanical and custodial systems.
4. Must have at least one-year of full time previous supervisory management work experience or one year experience supervising with a staff of at least five employees.
5. Must be able to obtain and maintain coverage under the employer’s liability insurance.
6. Must have basic keyboarding skills.
7. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, will be required to satisfactorily complete an exam or other testing required to determine skill proficiency.
8. Although an interview may be granted, this does not determine that the candidate fully meets the qualifications until it is determined by the interview team.
9. Must be dependable.
10. Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, nights, and holidays.
11. Must have demonstrated ability to maintain satisfactory working record in any prior or current employment.
12. Must be physically able to perform the job and maintain the departmental job performance level.
13. Must be willing to attend all applicable training.
14. Must pass pre-employment drug and health screening. Must adhere to the Tribe’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
15. Must be eligible for coverage under the employer’s liability insurance.
16. Must have demonstrated ability to maintain satisfactory working record in any prior or current employment.
17. Must be able to meet physical requirements of position.
18. Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance are required. Must obtain a Wisconsin driver’s license within 30 days of employment if applicant has an out-of-state driver’s license. Must meet and maintain the eligibility to operate a personal or tribal vehicle under the driver acceptability guidelines as established by Mohican Nation Insurance.
19. Must abide by departmental and organizational safety, testing, and uniform guidelines.