1. Must attend all training provided by the North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Food & Beverage Department.
3. Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
4. Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
5. Must attend all meetings, as assigned.
6. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
7. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
8. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, gaming
Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Minimum Internal Controls, Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
9. Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests.
10. Perform all functions of the cash register, including acceptance of payment for retail sales; in the form of cash, credit card, checks, purchase orders, etc.
11. Become familiar with all gift shop items and inventory and provide assistance and information to guests.
12. Responsible for stocking, cleaning, dusting, folding clothing, maintaining shelves, rotating cigarettes, etc.
13. Answer telephone calls appropriately according to procedures.
14. Process monetary transactions with guests. Adhere to all revenue handling policies and procedures.
15. Maintain and verify cash drawer daily; keep cash drawer supplied with sufficient monies.
16. Communicate relevant information to following shift.
17. Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates.
18. Keep work area neat, clean, and stocked of needed supplies.
19. Report any guest complaints or concerns to immediate supervisor for resolution.
20. Be knowledgeable of the facility, as location of restrooms and telephones, hours of operations, etc. and be able to efficiently handle guest inquiries.
21. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
22. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
23. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
24. This position will be required to provide assistance in other venues of the hospitality division.
25. Complete other duties as assigned.