A fitness assessment is a test to evaluate your body in four basic areas; cardiovascular endurance, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition. The results of a fitness assessment can give baseline information that can help in developing fitness goals. You can have all components tested or just certain ones.
Components of the assessment include:
- Resting heart rate and blood pressure
- Body circumferences
- Body composition with skin caliper and body fat analyzer
- 3 minute step test (cardiovascular endurance)
- Bench press and sit-up test (muscular endurance)
- Sit and reach test (flexibility)
Assessments must be scheduled in advance and are subject to trainer availability. All information and results from an assessment are kept confidential.