1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Responsible for motivating/disciplining employees, addressing customer complaints, and resolving problems positively that may arise between players and table game dealers.
3. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
4. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
5. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
6. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star MohicanvCasino Resort and the Table Games Department.
7. Perform the overall personnel and operational supervision of all table games in accordance with departmental policies and procedures and internal controls.
8. Must successfully complete the blackjack dealer training programs offered by Mohican North Star Casino Resort.
9. Responsible for motivating employees, addressing customer complaints and resolving problems positively between players and table game dealers.
10. Must have a positive attitude and provide a teamwork structure within the department.
11. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
12. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
13. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the department manager.