The Stockbridge Family Center/Family Services Program seeks to provide educational programming, healthy family and youth activities, tutoring services, fitness and direct services to families and individuals of the Stockbridge Munsee Community. We believe that strong families are vital to the wellbeing of the individual and community as a whole.
We strive to deliver enriching programs in a safe and nurturing environment, to motivate leadership, self-awareness, respect and responsibility. By drawing the community strength, we can foster positive growth and change.
We understand the importance of our Native American culture and spirituality as we take part in creating and sustaining a strong, healthy community. To fulfill our mission, the following services are offered:
- Fitness -cardio and weight room
- Recreation activities
- Youth Education Program (after school care grades k-12th)
- Community / Family Events
- Self-Care Education- HIV, STD, AIDS
- Emergency Shelter
- Independent living skills for adults and teens
- Domestic Violence victim services
- Sexual Assault victim services